There is no replacement for having detailed local knowledge. Understanding the complexities of country specific legislation or knowing the most appropriate way to approach a project based on local regulatory and pharmacovigilance guidance, is a key strength and helps us maintain our high success rate.
Since July 2016 we are part of the PharmaLex group. Our relationship with PharmaLex enables us to provide a wider range of options in consulting, processing and support services, including;
- faster international support for client products and excellent expertise locally supported by subject-specific experts.
- an even greater collective pool of experience in drug development, regulatory affairs and pharmacovigilance.
- local support with a larger team of over 400 specialists working in Germany, Spain, Switzerland, USA, India, UAE, Brazil and China.
- swift deployment of regional and highly qualified staff covering your short-term demand.
- In addition to our PharmaLex colleagues, we have approximately 400 regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance and licensing consultants located in over 70 countries worldwide, including emerging markets. All of our advisors speak the local language and not only help with local regulations in their country but also advise on current attitudes and manage local submissions activities. Their expertise covers human and veterinary medicines, medical devices, in vitro diagnostics, herbals, foods, cosmetics and toiletries. As a result we will give you the best advice and support across a wide range of global territories.
For a more detailed discussion on how we can help you, contact us on +45 74 44 19 36 or email us via email@example.com.
You can also read more about PharmaLex on www.pharmalex.com.